369. percy jackson is actually a very good cook. how do you think he fed himself when sally was working late and gabe ate all the food? he wasn’t about to go ask him for money for pizza.
A lot of you have been sending in fic recs and requests lately - don’t worry, I’m not ignoring them. They take a while to read through and/or put together. Expect a few this weekend.
368. it is widely known in the female community that you can usually tell how well a man will treat his girlfriend by how well he treats his mother. based on this alone, annabeth knew from the beginning that percy would make a wonderful boyfriend.
367. after returning to a normal life after the war with gaea, leo joined the FDNY. he decided that putting out fires was much more satisfying than starting them, and it still gave him a chance to be a hero.
366. nyssa almost joined the titan army. beckendorf got her to change her mind.
Yes, I do - I read fanfic more than is probably healthy, and I write some too. My pen name is livingondaydreams.
I listed some good ones in this post. Hope they help!
204. whenever he’s upset, percy asks sally to make him something with lemons in it. she still doesn’t know why, but she thinks it has something to do with annabeth.
In BOTL, Percy mentions that Annabeth smells like lemons. The lemons in whatever Sally bakes make Percy feel better because they remind him of Annabeth.
365. whenever someone gave a regular ballpoint pen to percy, he was always wary of uncapping it. he was so used to his own anaklusmos becoming a sword that sometimes he forgot other pens were just that - regular pens.
364. pollux didn’t go with the rest of camp on the argo ii; he was already in college. dakota was disappointed to find out that he didn’t have any cool greek siblings to meet.
363. piper once asked leo if he could ‘set fire to the rain’. as an answer, he made a little fireball and threw it on jason.
362. rachel and annabeth weren’t the only ones who fell for percy. there was a daughter of apollo who loved him, and seeing him reunited with annabeth was one of the hardest thing she ever had to watch.
March’s Character of the Month will be…
[Nico Di Angelo by jujubajulia]
Thank you for voting! The blog will be updated tomorrow.
361. when percy went missing, tyson would sometimes speak to annabeth in percy’s voice to try to comfort her.
360. octavian took great pride in his speaking skills. he could manipulate any crowd and have them wrapped around his finger in minutes. he had never met a single person who could speak as powerfully as himself. piper quite enjoyed knocking him off that pedestal.
359. despite sour memories, percy loves school trips to museums. normally he wouldn’t care to show anyone up, but those tour guides are always much too self-righteous. plus, people always comment on how much he looks like “the badass with the trident”.
358. somehow, octavian once got a hold of annabeth’s teddy bear. percy almost had a hernia simultaneously attempting to recover the stuffed animal and defend the cowering augur from annabeth’s knife.
This is your last chance to vote if you haven’t already. Polls close in 3 hours.
357. leo valdez didn’t go on facebook as much as other teens his age. he pretty much used it to poke people.
356. luke thought about trying to go through the doors of death while thanatos was chained. not to stay - he just wanted to say goodbye to thalia.