1044. on the night of percy’s fourteenth birthday, luke snuck inside percy’s room and placed a final kiss on the demigod’s cheek.
1043. in addition to annabeth, luke had seen percy in the river styx. he was his anchor to the mortal world, just like annabeth was for percy.
1020. it wasn’t just his turning over to kronos that made it hard for thalia to look at luke. she didn’t need another blond-haired, blue-eyed boy with a scar in her life taken away from her.
1008. the only reason luke agreed to posion the tree was that kronos promised that it would bring thalia back.
998. percy and annabeth’s first-born son was luke’s reincarnation.
985. luke never did love annabeth as in more than a sister. even after all those years, thalia was the only one he truly loved. when he reached elysium, he hoped (although guiltily) that thalia would someday join him.
959. when hazel was still dead, she went walking farther into the fields of asphodel and found herself at the outskirts of elysium. there she saw a tall, handsome, young man with sandy hair and bright blue eyes, with a scar slashing through his features. he saw her and winked like he knew something she didn’t, something about the future. she walked off then, unnerved by the strange boy, and sat at a tree. a few moments later nico di angelo came to her rescue. when she asked who the young man was, nico froze, looking sad and nervous. he waved it off with his hand that it wasn’t anybody important, just someone of the past.
785. before she became a huntress, thalia tried dating a boy she met in manhattan. he was very nice, and good to her, but it didn’t work out. even though she knew that luke had changed, she still wanted to believe that he was the same boy she’d known. she realized she loved him, and that’s part of the reason she forced herself to join the hunters.
713. when luke asked annabeth if she loved him, he was hallucinating that she was thalia. when she said no, it broke his heart.
669. about three years after the war with kronos, percy was out and about the city and he cut through a playground. much to his surprise, he found a three year-old boy with blonde hair and blue eyes who was playing with his father. percy thought it was just a coincidence, until he heard the father call to his son, “lucas! we have to be back for mom’s cookies!”