We’ve received a lot of great applications already, but we’d love to have more to choose from! The deadline for admin applications is Friday, June 7. Don’t lose your shot at becoming the next PJHC admin!
After many months of dead-blog-ness, we’ve decided to pass on the Percy Jackson Headcanons blog to new owners.
To be fair to everyone, we will not be giving the blog to whoever makes the first offer. Below the cut you will find a quick application that you can fill out if you’re interested in becoming an admin. Submit applications here.
We’ll review the applications and contact the one or two people we’ve selected at the end of June.
Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out.
Poseidon, Apollo, Zeus, Heracles… if you name a Greek mythological figure, they’ve probably got a gay lover. The LGBTQ* community was alive and well in Ancient Greek mythology and society, and here at percyjacksonheadcanons we’re celebrating that heritage by acknowledging the silent LGBTQ* community in the PJO/Heroes series. From September 19 to 26, we’ll be drawing attention to the characters whose preferences are unspecified in canon and who might be part of the LGBTQ* community. Between headcanons and discussion, we hope that this week will be one of acceptance and love for everyone.
684. when clarisse brought chris back to her mom’s house as her boyfriend, ms. la rue looked at her daughter and asked, “isn’t this the boy who was insane?” clarisse turned bright red while chris laughed and said, “yeah, i am.”
615. jason had planned to ask reyna out the day he was kidnapped by hera.
614. the gods may be located in the united states, but they have demigod children in many other places. brazil is still waiting for their own camp half-blood, for demigods all over south america, but chiron says they’d need to sell 20 years’ worth of strawberries so they could build a new camp.
613. travis and connor routinely throw a bucket of water on percy, just to make sure that he isn’t actually a mermaid with land legs.
612. when hazel found out about hurricane katrina, she didn’t talk to percy for a week, simply because he was a son of poseidon.
611. green eyes by coldplay is the most played song on annabeth’s ipod.
610. every year on his birthday, percy pays tribute at luke’s memorial site. this in itself is very touching to annabeth, considering what luke did to him. however, she’s most moved by the fact that percy elects to carry out this tradition in secrecy, never choosing to rub it in her face that she was wrong about him. she treats him especially well on his birthday.