615. jason had planned to ask reyna out the day he was kidnapped by hera.
614. the gods may be located in the united states, but they have demigod children in many other places. brazil is still waiting for their own camp half-blood, for demigods all over south america, but chiron says they’d need to sell 20 years’ worth of strawberries so they could build a new camp.
613. travis and connor routinely throw a bucket of water on percy, just to make sure that he isn’t actually a mermaid with land legs.
612. when hazel found out about hurricane katrina, she didn’t talk to percy for a week, simply because he was a son of poseidon.
611. green eyes by coldplay is the most played song on annabeth’s ipod.
610. every year on his birthday, percy pays tribute at luke’s memorial site. this in itself is very touching to annabeth, considering what luke did to him. however, she’s most moved by the fact that percy elects to carry out this tradition in secrecy, never choosing to rub it in her face that she was wrong about him. she treats him especially well on his birthday.
609. to amuse themselves on the long flights on argo ii, the demigods took to making lip sync videos until they drained all of the batteries of the few cell phones they had. then they just did dramatic lip syncing for fun.
608. frank would do anything for hazel, including turning into a horse for her. during one of these times, leo asked hazel if it was weird riding her boyfriend, not realizing how inappropriately that could have been taken until the words were out of his mouth. hazel was so flustered she couldn’t make eye contact with leo for the rest of the day. (jason and percy laughing about it all day didn’t help either.)
607. the guy who invented pizza was a son of athena.